While not required, we recommend that families interested in applying to Lycée Français for the upcoming school year take one of the following actions:
- Speak with the Admissions Department to learn about Lycée’s French Curriculum
- Attend an open house
- Tour the school (tours unavailable during the summer)
French language proficiency is not required for entry to Pre-K4 and Kindergarten. Applicants to first grade and up are required to pass a French language proficiency examination.
To learn more about Lycée, please contact Cristina Sánchez, Director of Admissions. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 504.620.5500 x. 1757.
2018-19 School Year Open House schedule
- Wednesday Oct. 25th, 2017 from 6:30-8:00 PM (in English)
- Wednesday Nov. 29th, 2017 from 6:30-8:00 PM (en español)
- Wednesday Jan 31st, 2018 from 6:30-8:00 PM (in English)
Please fill out this Form to indicate which of the Open Houses you would like to attend! Thank you so much for your interest in our school!
*Childcare is not provided during Open House.
Updated on 9/05/17
*Please note: tours are only available to parents or guardians of children who are eligible for grades PK4 and up for the immediate following school year. Due to high demand, we ask that you please tour only when you are eligible to submit a OneApp because your child will be attending a PK4 program or higher next year.
*Please note: a sign up form will become available 2-3 weeks before each tour date. There is a 12 visitor limit per small group tour. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing/meeting you soon! Please click on sign up form for the date you are interested in below!
Patton Campus Tour Schedule for Grades Pre-K4 through 2nd
All tours occur on Thursdays and begin promptly at 9:00 AM unless otherwise noted. Address: 5951 Patton Street, New Orleans, LA 70115. To schedule a tour, please contact Cristina Sánchez, Coordinator of Admissions & Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504.620.5500 x. 1757.
Know in advance:
- Registration in advance is appreciated.
- Visitors must be ages 4 and up.
- The tour involves moderate walking and climbing of stairs.
- Tours do not include prolonged classroom observation.
- Tours are available in English, Spanish and French. Please indicate preferred language when scheduling a tour.
- Tours are not required.
October 5th, 2017 from 9:00-9:45 AM – FULL
October 19th, 2017 from 9:00-9:45 AM FULL
November 2nd, 2017 from 9:00-9:45 AM FULL
November 9th, 2017 from 9:00-9:45 AM FULL
Updated on 10/16/17
Applicants for Grades 3 through 7
Any applicants wishing to enroll in grades 1 and up MUST first speak with Admissions and must pass a French proficiency exam in order to be eligible for entry to any of the upper grades.
Applicants should first call the Admissions Department at (504) 620-5500 ext 1757 to discuss options. Short appointments may be scheduled at the Johnson Campus following this initial conversation.
*Updated on 9/5/2017
Updated January 26, 2017.