To purchase spirit apparel, please visit http://stores.inksoft.com/LFNO/Products.
For photos and videos, click here.
Information on athletics for the Fall of 2017 coming soon!
Many students have shown interest in participating in more than one sport, which is allowed, although most likely will not be possible due to conflicting schedules. Remember… Practice for all sports is mandatory.
Any questions? Contact Ashley Aucoin, Coordinator of Athletics, at email@example.com.
The first day of Spirit Team practice is also for parents to be present. The coach will address parents on this day about information regarding the team and season. It is important for parents to be present.
Please sign and return the Cross Country Consent Form allowing student-athletes to walk to the levee for practice. Student-athletes will not be allowed to participate without this form signed.
Practices will be held at Audubon Park, as close to the zoo as possible. Due to distance from Carrollton Campus, we will not be able to walk students over after school. Student-athletes will be responsible for finding their own transportation to Audubon Park.
- Girls & Boys Basketball
- Coed Soccer
Please see announcement above.
More information about this sport will be posted at a later time.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow Down arrow.
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided. The address is https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lfno.org_k6ilind8cnjvl1t8h923ihkdvo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Once the LFNO School Calendar has been added to a personal Google Calendar, the school calendar can be pulled up on a mobile device or tablet.
Android phone or tablet
- Go to Google Play and download the Google Calendar app.
iPhone or iPad
Option 1: Download the Google Calendar app
- On the App Store, download the Google Calendar app .
- Sign in with your Google Account. Once you sign in, all your events will be synced with your computer.
Option 2: See your Google Calendar events in Apple Calendar
Learn how to see Google Calendar events on Apple Calendar.
Please note: The Athletic Calendar changes frequently due to league scheduling.
Updated January 5, 2017.