- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow Down arrow.
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided. The address is https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lfno.org_v8nabp0t21vdhnd181qm8ful9o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Once the LFNO School Calendar has been added to a personal Google Calendar, the school calendar can be pulled up on a mobile device or tablet.
Android phone or tablet
- Go to Google Play and download the Google Calendar app.
iPhone or iPad
Option 1: Download the Google Calendar app
- On the App Store, download the Google Calendar app .
- Sign in with your Google Account. Once you sign in, all your events will be synced with your computer.
Option 2: See your Google Calendar events in Apple Calendar
Learn how to see Google Calendar events on Apple Calendar.
The 2017-2018 is now available! Click here to download. Note: This calendar has been updated to include important changes to no school days.
Click here for a printable 2017-2018 school calendar. Note that the printable calendar does not include all school events.
Updated May 19, 2017.