Lycée Français de la Nouvelle-Orléans requests submissions from fundraising consultants interested in managing a Capital Campaign to raise capital funds for the renovation of a historic building to allow for the future growth of the school.
The complete request for proposals can be found here.
Proposals must be received by Friday, October 28, 2016 at 5 PM to be considered.
Submit packets to: Keith Bartlett, Lycée Français CEO/Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia Pena-Uijttenboogaard, Lycée Français Director of Development at email@example.com or via mail at Lycée Français de la Nouvelle-Orléans, ATTN: Keith Bartlett/Sofia Pena-Uijttenboogaard at 5951 Patton Street, New Orleans, LA 70115
Lycée Français is a public French-immersion, type-2 charter school located in Uptown New Orleans, working to become the first public Pre-K through 12th grade certified French School in the United States.
In 2015, Lycée Français purchased the historic Alfred C. Priestley Junior High School building at 1619 Leonidas Street, which has been shuttered since 1993. Total project costs are estimated at $22 million. The goal for the capital campaign will likely be between $2 and $4 million, but will be informed by feasibility study as well as the availability of other funding.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal is to retain a Fundraising – Capital Campaign Consultant who will:
- Conduct a feasibility study.
- Design a campaign plan, including identification and prioritization of prospects.
- Develop and produce Case Statement and other campaign collateral and promotional materials such as solicitation and leadership proposals, gift and leadership request letters, logo and marketing strategy, brochures, gift and pledge documentation, training manuals, Q&A, methods of giving, campaign policies and procedures, naming opportunities, etc.
- Support the implementation and launch of the campaign, to be led primarily by the Development Director.
- Track and report progress toward established benchmarks and goals.