- Speak with the Academics and/or Admissions Department to learn about Lycée’s French Curriculum
- Attend an open house
To learn more about Lycée, please contact Cristina Sánchez, Director of Admissions. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 504.620.5500 x. 1757.
- French language proficiency is not required for entry to Pre-K4 and Kindergarten.
- Applicants to first grade and up are required to pass a French language proficiency examination.
If you would like to visit us, please look for Open House dates during Round One of the OneAPP.
Due to our rapid growth, we cannot accommodate private tours outside of this timeframe.
2019-20 School Year Open House schedule
- Open House entry grades: Tuesday, Feb 5, 2019 from 6:00-7:00 PM
- 5951 Patton St, New Orleans LA 70115
- If you did not RSVP, you can simply just show up!
*Childcare is not provided during Open House.
Applicants for Grades 1 through 9
Any applicants wishing to enroll in grades 1 and up MUST first speak with Admissions and must pass a French proficiency exam in order to be eligible for entry to any of the upper grades.
Applicants should first call the Admissions Department at (504) 620-5500 ext 1757 to discuss options. Short appointments either via phone or on campus may be scheduled with a member of the Academic team following this initial conversation.
Seat Availability report
PK seat availability report is now posted on EnrollNOLA.org. The link will be available on the home page (currently available at Apply for Next School Year). That report shows parents and schools/centers which programs have open seats, which have long waitlist, moderate waitlists, or short waitlists. The length of the waitlist will vary by program and will be included on the report.
Family Resource Center Hours Changed
Please note that the hours for the FRCs have changed. Each FRCs will close at 3 pm Wednesday through Friday of each week . OPSB’s FRC will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Mahalia Jackson FRC will stay open until 5:30 pm every Tuesday beginning 5/14. See the complete list of hours here.
What is Early Childhood Open Enrollment?
- Early Childhood Open Enrollment is a first-come, first-served process for families seeking an early childhood placement to be enrolled in programs with open 19/20 seats, or to be added to waitlists.
What is the timeline for Early Childhood Open Enrollment?
- Open Enrollment begins for early childhood families on May 8th and ends on June 26th
What does Early Childhood Open Enrollment mean for schools and centers?
- For programs with waitlists after Main Round: EnrollNOLA will fill seats vacated when parents decline placement, and for Head Start, when students are ineligible for placement.
- For programs that did not fill during Main Round: EnrollNOLA and Head Start centers will complete eligibility verification for families who have not completed that process during Main Round, add families to waitlists for Head Start and PK 4 programs, and fill open seats as available.
What should families do during Early Childhood Open Enrollment?
- Families already on the waitlists of their choice should wait for an offer. If a seat becomes available, they will be contacted directly. Families can view and edit their waitlist choices in the parent portal.
- Verified families can come to a Family Resource Center to take an open seat.
- Families who did not complete verification during Main Round should bring their documents to an FRC or a Head Start verification site to get verified.
School Leadership has voted to discontinue small group tours due to teacher feedback that it is very disruptive for the students. Individual tours cannot be accommodated. We have added more open house dates and more offsite visits, as well as creating our brand new promotional video.
LFNO Promotional video
Updated May 13, 2019.