- Speak with the Academics and/or Admissions Department to learn about Lycée’s French Curriculum
- Attend an open house
To learn more about Lycée, please contact Cristina Sánchez, Director of Admissions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 504.620.5500 x. 1757.
- French language proficiency is not required for entry to Pre-K4 and Kindergarten.
- Applicants to first grade and up are required to pass a French language proficiency examination.
If you would like to visit us, please look for Open House dates during Round One of the OneAPP.
Due to our rapid growth, we cannot accommodate private tours outside of this timeframe.
2019-20 School Year Open House schedule
- Open House entry grades: Tuesday, Feb 5, 2019 from 6:00-7:00 PM
- 5951 Patton St, New Orleans LA 70115
- RSVP here – spread the word!
*Childcare is not provided during Open House.
Applicants for Grades 1 through 9
Any applicants wishing to enroll in grades 1 and up MUST first speak with Admissions and must pass a French proficiency exam in order to be eligible for entry to any of the upper grades.
Applicants should first call the Admissions Department at (504) 620-5500 ext 1757 to discuss options. Short appointments either via phone or on campus may be scheduled with a member of the Academic team following this initial conversation.
School Leadership has voted to discontinue small group tours due to teacher feedback that it is very disruptive for the students. Individual tours cannot be accommodated. We have added more open house dates and more offsite visits, as well as creating our brand new promotional video.
LFNO Promotional video
Updated December 17, 2018.