- Speak with the Admissions Department to learn about the application process through the OneApp
- Attend an open house
To learn more about Lycée admissions process, please contact Nicole “Nicki” Kristol, Coordinator of Admissions. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 504.620.5500 x. 1757.
- French language proficiency is not required for entry to Pre-K4 and Kindergarten.
- Applicants to first grade and up are required to pass a French language proficiency examination.
If you would like to visit us, please look for Open House dates during Round One of the OneAPP.
Due to our rapid growth, we cannot accommodate private tours outside of this timeframe.
2019-20 School Year Open House schedule
- Open House entry grades: Tuesday, Feb 5, 2019 from 6:00-7:00 PM
- 5951 Patton St, New Orleans LA 70115
- If you did not RSVP, you can simply just show up!
*Childcare is not provided during Open House.
Applicants for Grades 1 through 9
Any applicants wishing to enroll in grades 1 and up MUST first speak with Admissions and must pass a French proficiency exam in order to be eligible for entry to any of the upper grades.
Applicants should first call the Admissions Department at (504) 620-5500 ext 1757 to discuss options. Short appointments either via phone or on campus may be scheduled with a member of the Academic team following this initial conversation.
Seat Availability report
PK seat availability report is now posted on EnrollNOLA.org. The link will be available on the home page (currently available at Apply for Next School Year). That report shows parents and schools/centers which programs have open seats, which have long waitlist, moderate waitlists, or short waitlists. The length of the waitlist will vary by program and will be included on the report.
Family Resource Center Hours Changed
Please note that the hours for the FRCs have changed. Each FRCs will close at 3 pm Wednesday through Friday of each week . OPSB’s FRC will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Mahalia Jackson FRC will stay open until 5:30 pm every Tuesday beginning 5/14. See the complete list of hours here.
What is Early Childhood Open Enrollment?
- Early Childhood Open Enrollment is a first-come, first-served process for families seeking an early childhood placement to be enrolled in programs with open 19/20 seats, or to be added to waitlists.
What is the timeline for Early Childhood Open Enrollment?
- Open Enrollment begins for early childhood families on May 8th and ends on June 26th
What does Early Childhood Open Enrollment mean for schools and centers?
- For programs with waitlists after Main Round: EnrollNOLA will fill seats vacated when parents decline placement, and for Head Start, when students are ineligible for placement.
- For programs that did not fill during Main Round: EnrollNOLA and Head Start centers will complete eligibility verification for families who have not completed that process during Main Round, add families to waitlists for Head Start and PK 4 programs, and fill open seats as available.
What should families do during Early Childhood Open Enrollment?
- Families already on the waitlists of their choice should wait for an offer. If a seat becomes available, they will be contacted directly. Families can view and edit their waitlist choices in the parent portal.
- Verified families can come to a Family Resource Center to take an open seat.
- Families who did not complete verification during Main Round should bring their documents to an FRC or a Head Start verification site to get verified.
Verified families can add or remove waitlist choices, or if there is a pending offer, families can accept or decline a waitlist offer, all from the Parent Portal, OneApp.force.com. Note that only verified families will have this option.
Changes to waitlist policy:
In an effort to increase stability in early childhood programming, EnrollNOLA has made some changes to waitlist policy.
- Students who received a placement in the match will only be waitlisted for their top choice school or center.
- Students who did not receive a placement in the match will be on their top three waitlists only.
- Students will be limited to either one, or three waitlists (assigned to a seat, one waitlist; no seat, three waitlists).
Take an Open Seat or Add to Waitlist:
All verified families are contacted via email once their verifications are complete to let them know that they are now eligible to return to an FRC to take a seat in an open program. Families wishing to add themselves to waitlists, or families applying for Head Start, can add and edit their waitlists choices through the parent portal once verified, these families don’t need to return to the FRC. The attached “Understanding Waitlists” flyer gives families more information about how and when to add waitlist choices. Families applying to Head Start programs must complete verification at a Head Start center and can only add themselves to waitlists once the Head Start verification process is complete. As always, families needing assistance should come to an FRC.
LFNO Promotional video
Updated September 11, 2019.