Mardi Gras 2017
It’s carnival season in New Orleans, which means fun, fun, fun at Lycée Français de la Nouvelle-Orléans. It is a festive time on all our campuses. It also means there are some schedule changes and need-to-knows that, well, we need you to know.
- Mardi Gras After Care Hours
- Friday, February 17: After care and activities end at 5:00
- Wednesday, February 22: After care and activities end at 5:00
- Thursday, February 23: No aftercare or activities
- The Krewe du Lycée
- When: Thursday, February 23 at 1:30 PM
- Download: Official press release & parade route map including key details for Krewe des Grandparents
- Please review the following details to ensure a smooth celebration and dismissal.
- 4th through 6th graders will be transported by bus to Patton Campus to participate in the parade
- All students, including 4th through 6th graders, will be dismissed at Patton Campus following the parade and king cake party.
- Pre-K4 through 3rd grade students must return to their classrooms to be signed out by an approved pick-up
- 4th through 6th grade students must return to the cafeteria to be signed out by an approved pick-up
- All students’ hands will be stamped by their teachers to indicate that they have been signed out. The stamp is required to leave the building.
- Beads can be placed in an Arc of Greater New Orleans bin for recycling. The bin will be placed at the front of Patton Campus.