Registration for 2016-2017 now open!
Preparations are well underway for the 2016-17 school year, and we are very excited about making it the best year yet. To make the registration process easier this year and for years to come, Lycée has partnered with SchoolAdmin to make registration quick and painless. Parents and guardians are now required to re-enroll online. The SchoolAdmin registration portal is secure, and your information will be stored to carry on to the next year, saving you time and energy.
We ask that you take your time reviewing your family’s information in SchoolAdmin and making changes as needed. Once your forms have been submitted, you cannot edit them without our assistance, so please, do take your time!
By now, you may have already created an account. If so, please sign into your account and skip forward to step 4 to continue with registration. If not, please continue reading.
To create and account and authenticate it, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://lfno.schooladminonline.com/users/sign_in and click on Create an Account on the right.
- Put in your name, email address and create a secure password. Please save this information in a safe place that you can easily access later. Click submit.
- You will be directed to your Parent Portal. You will see a message saying “You haven’t added any students yet. To add a student you can begin the admissions process, or enter your authentication code to access a student who is already in admissions or enrollment.”
- Click on the “Enter authentication code” and authenticate manually using your authentication code. Your authentication code was sent by email earlier today, May 2. If you do not have it, don’t worry! Please contact Cristina Sánchez or Joanna Sese at (504) 620-5500 ext. 1757 and ext. 1734, respectively. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- You will then be asked to verify your identity in order to complete authentication.
- You are now signed in. You will be able to select ‘Complete Contract’ to begin the enrollment process and begin working on your Enrollment Checklist.
Once you have created your account and you are in your Parent Portal, please take a moment to review the information in your profile to make sure it is as accurate and updated as possible, and if not, please correct what is wrong.
Please complete registration by Friday, May 20, 2016. If registration is not complete by May 20, it will be determined that your child’s space at Lycée Français is unclaimed and will be offered to a new student wishing to enroll. If you are a current family who will not be returning for the 2016-2017 year, please list the new school your child will be attending so that we may forward your child’s records.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.