Uniforms + Supplies
Summer reading assignments from the English Department can be found here.
Updated on: 6/5/2018
UPDATE: the deadline to order online has passed. Please see/print the following supply lists for the 2018-2019 school year if you were not able to order online:
- Pre-K4 (18-19 school year)
- Kindergarten (18-19 school year)
- 1st Grade (18-19 school year)
- 2nd Grade (18-19 school year)
- 3rd Grade (18-19 school year)
- 4th Grade (18-19 school year)
- 5th Grade (18-19 school year)
- 6th, 7th and 8th Grade (18-19 school year)
For families who shop at Office Depot, the company has a 5% back program for schools. When making a qualifying purchase at Office Depot, present our ID number 70230706 on the confirmation page if shopping online, or provide it at the register when shopping in the store.
Following the trend from last year, thanks to La Liaison PTO, families also have the option of purchasing pre-built supply boxes through 1st Day School Supplies. Please visit www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com to do one of the two following:
- To buy directly: create an account and select the list per grade to order the school supplies box directly.
- To buy items separately: click on the grade to see the list of supplies (includes images of actual items) and just select PRINT if families prefer to shop for items separately.
Updated on: Sept 13th, 2018
2018-2019 Uniform Policy
- monogrammed red or white polo (short or long sleeved)
- red cardigan
- red hoodie
- any winter jacket on exceptionally cold days
- navy pleated skirt (with cartwheel shorts)
- navy skort
- navy bermuda shorts
- navy pants
- any color shoe
- solid navy or solid white socks and leggings
- shoes with lights, noise and/or wheels are prohibited
- boots, crocs, sandals, and open-toe shoes are prohibited
There are 3 official approved vendors for the school uniforms.
- French Toast (www.frenchtoast.com). Our school’s source/dress code is QS5VUXZ. For free shipping on order of $80 or more, enter code SCHOOL16.
- Lands’ End (www.landsend.com). Click “School,” then “Find My School.” Scroll down and click “Or find my school using my preferred school number.” The preferred school number is 900147737.
- Schiro’s (4948 W. Esplanade, Metairie, LA 70006)
Other stores may carry some of the approved uniform items. Should you choose to purchase from an unapproved store, please reference the pictures in the Parent Welcome Packet (coming soon for 2017-18) to follow the approved uniform requirements. Costco and Target carry some French Toast items. Tops purchased with monograms can be brought to Monogram Express (2109 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002), a local business that carries the Lycée logo for monogramming.
Saints & Spirit Days
Students are encouraged to show their support for the Saints through special dress. T-shirts, jerseys, and black and gold clothing are allowed on certain days. However, Saints Days are not free dress days. Uniform bottoms must be worn. Our general rule of thumb for games this season is that we permit special dress on Fridays for weekend games. For Monday night games the special dress day is Monday.
Fridays are spirit days. Students are encouraged to wear Lycée Français spirit t-shirts from current and previous school years. Again, uniform bottoms must be worn.
PE Uniforms for Middle School
As of the 2018-2019 school year, middle school students will have a required uniform for PE. Both shorts and shirts will be mandatory for students to wear during Physical Education classes. During cold weather, students can wear sweatpants with the PE shirt and Lycee Francais official uniform sweatshirt. Sweatpants can not have any writing or designs on them, and must be solid navy, or gray.
Sizes and quantities will be collected during registration via the Mandatory PE Uniforms form on SchoolAdmin. Uniforms are $10 for shirts, and $10 for shorts. Uniforms will be available to be paid for (cash or check) and picked up on Meet and Greet on August 13th 2018. If you do not submit the form with size requests, we will not have additional uniforms for you to purchase. There will not be any additional uniforms ordered. If you have any questions about the PE uniforms, need additional assistance, or require financial assistance, please contact Kelly Galjour at email@example.com.
Updated on May 3rd, 2018
Updated June 5, 2018.