Uniforms + Supplies + Summer Reading
Summer reading assignments from the English Department can be found here.
These lists are for the Summer of 2019! Happy reading!
Updated on: 6/4/2019
For families who shop at Office Depot, the company has a 5% back program for schools. When making a qualifying purchase at Office Depot, present our ID number 70230706 on the confirmation page if shopping online, or provide it at the register when shopping in the store.
Following the trend from last few years, thanks to La Liaison PTO, families also have the option of purchasing pre-built supply boxes through 1st Day School Supplies. Please visit www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com to do one of the two following:
- To buy directly: create an account and select the list per grade to order the school supplies box directly.
- To buy items separately: click on the grade to see the list of supplies (includes images of actual items) and just select PRINT if families prefer to shop for items separately.
DEADLINE TO ORDER: 6/30/2019
LISTS TO REFER TO PAST 6/30/2019 DEADLINE
- PK4 supplies
- Kindergarten supplies
- 1st grade supplies
- 2nd grade supplies
- 3rd grade supplies
- 4th grade supplies
- 5th grade supplies
- 6th-7th-8th-9th grade supplies
Updated on: July 17, 2019
LFNO Uniform Policy
- Monogrammed red or white polo (short or long sleeved)
- Red cardigan
- Red hoodie
- Any winter jacket on exceptionally cold days
- Navy pleated skirt (with cartwheel shorts)
- Navy skort
- Navy bermuda shorts
- Navy pants
- Any color shoe
- Solid navy or solid white socks and leggings
- Shoes with lights, noise and/or wheels are prohibited
- Boots, crocs, sandals, and open-toe shoes are prohibited
There are 3 official approved vendors for the school uniforms.
- French Toast (www.frenchtoast.com). Our school’s source/dress code is QS5VUXZ. For free shipping on order of $80 or more, enter code SCHOOL16.
- Lands’ End (www.landsend.com). Click “School,” then “Find My School.” Scroll down and click “Or find my school using my preferred school number.” The preferred school number is 900147737.
- Schiro’s (4948 W. Esplanade, Metairie, LA 70006)
Other stores may carry some of the approved uniform items. Should you choose to purchase from an unapproved store, please reference the pictures in this guide to follow the approved uniform requirements. Costco and Target carry some French Toast items. Tops purchased without monograms can be brought to businesses that carry the Lycée logo. Some are:
• Monogram Express (504) 831-4490
• DATS Embroidery (504) 259-7737
• Campus Connection (504) 866-8552
Saints Shirt Fridays Spirit Days
Fridays are spirit days. Students are encouraged to wear Lycée Français spirit t-shirts from current and previous school years. Uniform bottoms and permitted footwear must be worn.
Saints Spirit Days
Students are invited to show their support for the Saints through special dress ONLY during football season. Saints t-shirts, jerseys, and black and gold shirts are allowed on game days. Fridays are Saints spirit days for all weekend games, and for Monday or Thursday night games, the Saints spirit dress is on game day. Uniform bottoms and permitted footwear must be worn.
PE Uniforms for Middle School
Middle school students at LFNO are required to wear a full LFNO PE uniform, both shorts and shirts, as well as athletic shoes of your choice. Should students not be completely dressed out for class, they will still be required to participate, but will have participation points deducted from their grade.
Please fill out the attached form with requested sizes and quantity you would like to order.
* $10 for shirts (ADULT sizing chart HERE, YOUTH sizing chart HERE)
* $10 for shorts (ADULT sizing chart HERE, YOUTH sizing chart HERE)
* $20 hoodie (optional) ADULT sizing chart HERE, YOUTH sizing chart HERE
* $15 for gym bag (optional)
Students will have PE class two times per week, please order uniforms accordingly.
Uniforms will be available AND MUST BE PAID FOR (cash or check) before June 14th, 2019. You must remit payment via cash or check written out to LFNO directly to the front office at the Patton Campus. You may also mail a check to 5951 Patton St, New Orleans LA 70115 before June 14, 2019. Please add “PE Uniform” to the check memo line.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Chapman (Bookkeeper) in the Business Office at email@example.com
REMINDER: You must remit payment via cash or check written out to LFNO directly to the front office at the Patton Campus. You may also mail a check to 5951 Patton St, New Orleans LA 70115 before June 14, 2019. Please add “PE Uniform” to the check memo line.
Updated May 14, 2019.